Whether you're running a marathon, steering a stroller, or walking with Mom, New Balance 890v3 Women's Pink Ribbon Lightweight Running Shoes show your support of a world-class cause with world-class quality. New Balance will contribute 5% to Susan G. Komen Foundation, but you won't only be raising money to support, you'll also be raising awareness in this vibrant pink style. It takes sweat and determination during performance to cross the finish line, which doesn't always appear in the form of a tearing race-ribbon, and the New Balance 890v3 Running Shoe allows you to maintain your focus on the run through lightweight, comfort technology.
- Advanced REVlite midsole is tough and responsive for lightweight performance
- ABZORB reduces impact shock midfoot for exceptional, removable cushioning
- Lightweight synthetic mesh upper is comfortable and supportive
- Welded seams reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Drop: 8mm
- Outsole: Blown rubber
- Weight: 7.65 oz
- PL-1 Shoe Last
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen through 2014. The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen.