Football Helmet Buyers Guide >
The Riddell Revolution Adult Football Helmet with G2B Facemask is stuffed with Riddell exclusive technologies, all specially designed and configured for varsity, college, pro, and adult players. Tough, safe, comfortable, and built to perform, just like you, this helmet from the masters at Riddell is ready for the field right out of the gate. Riddell Revolution Concussion Reduction Technology provides top-notch protection and has been proven to decrease the risk of concussion from football related impact. Its durable, exclusive polycarbonate shell encases your head in strong, impact-absorbing, and lightweight material, protecting you and keeping your head on a swivel, so you can rise above the competition. Ventilation holes keep you cool, dry, and comfortable all game long, while its contemporary styling gives you a unique and intimidating look on the field. With a focus on reducing and managing impact energy to the side of the head and face, Riddell has included the new inflatable Z-Pad jaw pads, designed to diffuse this impact energy and protect these areas. The Isolator Face Guard System and its extended TruCurve Shell round out this impressive adult helmet, that provides serious protection perfect for any player.
|Football Helmet Features:|
- Riddell Revolution Concussion Reduction Technology:
Specially designed cushioning has proven to reduce the risk of concussions in players by 31% when compared with a traditional helmet.* Neurosurgery, February 2006, Vol 58, No.2.
- Z-Pad Inflatable:
Z-Pad jaw pads are designed to provide the same protection to your jaw that
parts of the helmet liner provide to your head. Made of energy management
materials, these inflatable jaw pads effectively diffuse impact energy from
the side of the head and face.
- *Jaw Pads and Liner require a
Riddell Football Helmet Inflator Pump to inflate, for maximum protection and comfort.
- When inflating liners and pads, be sure to use
adequately lubricate inflation needle
- After needle and valve are lubricated, insert the needle with a
careful twisting motion
- Do NOT use an inflation needle other than those specially designed
for Riddell helmets. These needles are the correct length, and should
not puncture the liners if properly used
- WARNING: Product can not be returned or
exchanged if liner is damaged or punctured due to improper inflation or
- Built-In T-Nut Wrench:
Easily remove screws without a wrench or pliers with the T-Nut stops molded right into the helmet shell.
- Adjustable Liner:
The adjustable liner creates a more comfortable and secure fit the a player's head in the back/neck/side, crown, and mandible areas of the helmet.
- Extended TruCurve Shell
- Isolator Face Guard System
- Technologies configured specifically for pro, college, and varsity players
- Exclusive polycarbonate shell
- Standard or inflatable Z-Pads
- Six ventilation holes for increased breathability
- "No Rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid hook-up soft cup chin strap included
- Facemask included
- Contemporary styling
- Push-in valve retainers and plugs
- Incredible comfort, fit, and stability
- 5-year shell warranty
- Inflation required
See All Football Equipment
See All Riddell Football Equipment