adidas DF24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Designed using exclusive Dualrod technology, the adidas DF24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick utilized two carbon rods filled with foam in the back of the stick to aid in shock absorption and provide +increased power and harder hits, and it features a mainly carbon composition for strength, power, and rigidity. The DF Groove in the head offers quicker ball acceleration and enhanced precision, while Touch Compound technology was used to support the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy. The oval handle shape and endcap maximizes the position of the bow by allowing a more extreme bow shape, resulting in more aerial capabilities and more powerful drag flicks, and it reduces the vibrations in the handle for no sting to your hands.
- Dualrod technology: Two carbon rods filled with foam to aid in shock absorption and increase power
- DF Groove for quicker ball acceleration and enhanced precision
- Oval handle shape and endcap maximizes the position of the bow by allowing a more extreme bow shape
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Reinforced main impact areas for durability
- FIH rule compliant
- Light (L) vs Superlight (SL) - Superlight is approximately 20g lighter
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: 3Xtreme 24 Bow