adidas DF24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas DF24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick was constructed using Carbonplate technology that uses pyramid layers of carbon to improve the stiffness of the stick and provide ultimate hitting power. It features an +innovative 3D head shape that offers increased ball control and lets you easily pick up the ball and dribble in all directions to take your 3D stick skills to a whole new level, and it utilized Touch Compound technology on the toe that gives you even more control and better accuracy. The extra-low bow profile gives you a better touch and more powerful shots and drag flicks, while the DF Groove ensures quicker ball acceleration and enhanced precision. Phenomenal power meets optimal ball control with this elite level stick!
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness and power
- Constructed using pyramid layers of carbon for the stiffest feel and highest amount of hitting power
- Extra-low bow profile gives you a better touch and more accuracy when dribbling, flicking, and aerial passing
- 3D Head allows for easy ball pick-up, adding an extra level of creativity to your dribbling and 3D skills
- DF Groove for quicker ball acceleration and enhanced precision
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Designed for offensive plays and drag flicks
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 200mm
- FIH rule compliant
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: XXtreme24