adidas FLX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas FLX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick utilized their exlcusive Dualrod technology to provide increased power behind your hits and aid in shock absorption for no sting in your hands after driving +the ball down the field. It provides more control and better accuracy thanks to Touch Compound technology in the head, and it features a J-shaped toe that offers maximized surface for receiving the ball. Plus, the handle was wrapped using Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a secure, comfortable grip on your stick.
- Dualrod technology: Two carbon rods filled with foam to aid in shock absorption and increase power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm - adiBow24
- Updated material configuration
- Light (L) vs Superlight (SL) - Superlight is approximately 20g lighter
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Others
- Experience: Advanced
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: adiBow24