adidas FLX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas FLX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick utilized their exclusive Dualrod technology to provide increased power behind your hits, reinforce the stiffness of the stick, and aid in shock absorption for no +sting in your hands after driving the ball down the field. It provides more control and better accuracy thanks to Touch Compound technology in the head, and it features a J-shaped toe that offers maximized surface for receiving the ball. The mid-bow profile allows quick, multidirectional movement when under defensive pressure, so this stick is great for midfielders and offensive players looking for more power. Plus, the handle was wrapped using Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a secure, comfortable grip on your stick.
- Dualrod technology utilized two foam-filled carbon rods to provide more power and aid in shock absorption
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Mid-bow profile allows quick, multidirectional movement when under defensive pressure
- 45-degree layup reduces vibrations without diminishing power
- Hook head shape offers a larger sweet spot for easier receiving and provides optimal ball control
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Made for midfielders
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 250mm
- FIH rule compliant
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: adiBow 24