adidas FTX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick - 2017
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas FTX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick features brand new Carbonplate stiffening technology that further improves the stiffness of the stick to offer ultimate hitting power, and the 45-degree layup reduces vibrations felt +in your hands without diminishing its power. Its low bow shape provides accuracy when hitting and excellent ball control when dribbling, while the 3D Head allows for easy ball pick-up, adding an extra level of creativity to your dribbling and 3D skills. Plus, this stick was designed with Touch Compound technology on the toe for more control and better accuracy. An excellent stick for the elite player looking to amplify her aerial game!
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding, more integrated stiffness, and maximized hitting power
- Low bow profile delivers accurate, powerful shots and offers absolute ball control while dribbling
- 45-degree layup reduces vibrations without diminishing power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- 3D Head allows for easy ball pick-up, adding an extra level of creativity to your dribbling and 3D skills
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 200mm
- Material: 90% Carbon, 5% Fiberglass, 5% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: 3D Head
- Bow Shape: XXtreme24