adidas LX 24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Using brand new, exclusive Carbonplate stiffening technology, the adidas LX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick features a better bonded and more integrated construction that offers great stiffness and unrivaled power. Its innovative 3DHead shape +delivers increased ball control and optimal power, while its bow shape aids in more powerful drag flicks and improved 3D abilities. Touch Compound technology was used to support the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy, and the handle was wrapped using Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for non-slip action the whole game.
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness and power
- Innovative 3DHead shape delivers increased ball control and optimal power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm - adiBow 24
- Main impact areas reinforced for strength
- Updated material configuration
- FIH rules compliant
- Light (L) vs Superlight (SL) - Superlight is approximately 20g lighter
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: adiBow 24