adidas LX 24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Designed for the elite level player, the adidas LX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick features Dualrod technology that aids in shock absorption and provides increased power behind your hits, and it utilized Touch +Compound technology in the head of the stick to provide more control and better accuracy. The high carbon content helps improve swing speed for powerful ball contact, while the J-shaped head offers maximized surface area for receiving the ball. Plus, the handle was wrapped with Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for non-slip action.
- Dualrod technology: Two carbon rods filled with foam to aid in shock absorption and increase power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Reinforced main impact areas for durability
- High carbon content helps improve swing speed for powerful ball contact
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm - adiBow24
- Light (L) vs Superlight (SL) - Superlight is approximately 20g lighter
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: adibow24 - 250mm
100% Recommend this product
(1 of 1 responses)
August 3, 2017
Great stick for a elite player!
This stick is so light weight.Perfect for the high school elite player. Love it!