adidas LX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas LX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick was designed using Carbonplate stiffening technology that uses layers of carbon to create a better bonded and more integrated construction to improve the stiffness of the +stick and offer you ultimate hitting power. Its innovative 3D Head shape offers increased ball control and lets you easily pick up the ball and dribble in all directions to take your 3D stick skills to a whole new level, while the mid-bow shape offers a straighter feeling, ensuring accurate and powerful passes across the field. Touch Compound technology was used to support the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy, and the handle was wrapped using Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for non-slip action the whole game. Built for offensive players with multidirectional action looking for more power-- a great stick for midfielders!
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness and power
- Constructed using pyramid layers of carbon for the stiffest feel and highest amount of hitting power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Mid-bow profile allows quick, multidirectional movement when under defensive pressure
- 3D Head lets you easily pick up the ball, adding an extra level of creativity to your dribbling and 3D skills
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Specifically designed for midfielders
- Rigid end cap
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 250mm
- FIH rule compliant
- Material: 90% Carbon, 10% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: Adibow