adidas LX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Designed for the elite level player, the adidas LX24 Compo 1 Field Hockey Stick features two foam-filled carbon rods in the shaft that aid in shock absorption and provide increased power behind your +hits, and it utilized Touch Compound technology on the head of the stick to provide more control and better accuracy. The high carbon content helps improve swing speed for powerful ball contact, while the J-shaped head offers maximized surface area for receiving the ball. Plus, the handle was wrapped with Adigrip grip tape that combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for non-slip action. Excellent power with a touch of softness!
- Dualrod technology utilized two foam-filled carbon rods to provide more power and aid in shock absorption
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Mid-bow profile allows quick, multidirectional movement when under defensive pressure
- Hook head shape offers a larger sweet spot for easier receiving and provides optimal ball control
- High carbon content helps improve swing speed for powerful ball contact
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Specifically designed for midfielders and offensive players who demand multidirectional play
- Rigid end cap
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 250mm
- FIH rule compliant
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Metallised Fiber
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: Adibow