adidas TX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Constructed using Carbonplate stiffening technology and with a 90% carbon composition, the adidas TX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick offers the stiffest feel and the most hitting power in the TX24 line, and the +Carbonplate creates a flatter back of stick for a unique, edgy look that only adidas sticks have! Its low bow profile gives you absolute ball control while dribbling and delivers accurate, powerful shots to the back of the net, while its all-new 3D Head shape offers more surface area at the toe to further increase your ball control for enhanced 3D skills. Plus, Touch Compound Technology uses a textured surface on the toe that better grips the ball to keep it on your stick when executing quick, multi-directional moves.
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness and power
- Low bow profile delivers accurate, powerful shots and offers absolute ball control while dribbling
- New 3D Head shape offers more surface area at the toe and increases your ball control for enhanced 3D skills
- Touch Compound helps to keep the ball under control at the contact point
- adigrip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Designed to offer unrivaled speed
- Material: 90% Carbon, 5% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Weight: 536g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: 3D Head
- Bow Shape: 2Xtreme24