adidas TX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The adidas TX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick was designed using Carbonplate stiffening technology that utilizes pyramid layers of carbon to further improve the stiffness of the stick and provide you with ultimate hitting +power. It has a low bow shape that delivers accurate, powerful shots and offers absolute ball control while dribbling, and the 3D head shape lets you easily pick up the ball and dribble in all directions to take your 3D stick skills to a whole new level. Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch to provide more control and better accuracy, and the Adigrip grip tape around the handle allows you to get a better grasp for non-slip action. Enhance your creative play using the 3D head shape on this stick!
- Features Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness and power
- Constructed using pyramid layers of carbon for the stiffest feel and highest amount of hitting power
- Touch Compound technology supports the contact patch with hook to ball for more control and better accuracy
- Low bow profile delivers accurate, powerful shots and offers absolute ball control while dribbling
- 3D Head lets you easily pick up the ball, adding an extra level of creativity to your dribbling and 3D skills
- Adigrip grip tape combines traditional PU with Chamois-like touch for non-slip action
- Reinforced main impact areas for increased strength and durability
- Point of maximum bow from the bottom: 200mm
- Material: 90% Carbon, 5% Fiberglass, 5% Other
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: adidas
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: XXtreme24