Atlas Montane Elektra Women's Snowshoes
This item ships FREE!
The Atlas Montane Elektra Women's Snowshoes is built for more experienced hikers looking to take on mountainous terrain. The shoe is packed with features like a heel lift bar and Spring Loaded Suspension +system that keep your foot comfortable and in the right position whether going uphill, downhill or side hill. The classic V-Frame is lightweight and helps promote optimal flotation as you push across the snow. The Wrapp Swift Binding offers comfort, warmth and easy to use straps that allow you a perfect fit. The Elektra frame is designed specifically for women with a narrower nose, tapered tails and increased arch support.
- For use on mountainous terrain for more experienced female hikers
- Classic V-Frame design for optimal flotation
- Spring-Loaded Suspension keeps the shoe close underfoot for easy maeuvering and enhances traction control
- Wrapp Swift Binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use with positive toe locator, warm EVA padding and easy cinch and release straps
- Suspension system lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for comfortable, stable position
- Lightweight and durable Nytex Decking is flexible and quiet when hiking in the cold
- Heel Lift Bar eases fatigue on your feet during steeper climbs
- All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions with wider tabs on the sides and corners and sharp rear and front points
- Sharp Traverse Trac Rails boost the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the frame for solid footing
- Elektra Design was created to accommodate a woman's natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends and has a unique binding design that offers increased arch support and uses carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold
- Size 23 supports 80-160 lbs, Size 27 supports 120-200+ lbs