Atlas Treeline Elektra Women's Snowshoes
This item ships FREE!
Explore rolling terrain and variable conditions with the Atlas Treeline Elektra Women's Snowshoes. The shoes provide a smooth ride thanks to the Light-Ride Suspension system that blends comfort and functionality, allowing your foot +to move naturally with a cushioned impact. The flexible Nyteck decking and an aluminum ReactiV frame offer high end features for users looking to get the most out of their snowshoes. Made in a women's specific pattern, the Elektra series shoes have tapered tails and a narrow nose to help fit a female gait.
- The 7075 aluminum Reactiv Frame has an elliptical shape to add strength for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe
- Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) allows your foot to articulate naturally and cushions impacts for smooth striding on mellower terrain
- Wrapp Lux Binding feature EVA passing for long-lasting comfort and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten in one pull
- Lightweight and durable Nytex Decking is flexible and quiet when hiking in the cold
- Heel Lift Bar eases fatigue on your feet during steeper climbs
- All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions with wider tabs on the sides and corners and sharp rear and front points
- Advance AFT Traction provides sure grip with sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails
- Elektra Design was created to accommodate a woman's natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends and has a unique binding design that offers increased arch support and uses carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold
- Size 23 supports 80-160 lbs, Size 27 supports 120-200+ lbs