Bison Electric Zip Crank Height Adjuster for 42" x 72" Backboards
PROMO! $100 Off This Hoop - Limited Time - Applies in Cart
The Bison Electric Zip Crank Height Adjuster for 42" x 72" Backboards was designed to easily adjust the height of your backboard anywhere from eight feet to ten feet while best retaining its +backboard and rim rigidity. It is installed between the backboard and the backboard support structure and uses a solid framework and chrome plated 1" diameter rods to move it up and down. Plus, easy height indicator labels were included for quick and accurate readings.
- Designed to best retain backboard and rim rigidity
- Framework moves up and down on two chrome plated 1" diameter rods
- Installed between the backboard and the backboard support structure (moves face of backboard 4 1/4" toward the free throw line when installed on existing courts)
- May require minor drilling on some existing backboard systems
- Rim adjusts in height from 8' to 10'
- Includes easy-to-read height indicator labels