Blazer 1140 Steel/Aluminum Open Base High School Rocker Hurdle
The Blazer 1140 Steel/Aluminum Open Base High School Rocker Hurdle features 5 height adjustments of 30", 33", 36", 39" and 42" for high school track and field teams or plyometric drills. The zinc +plated steel base and aluminum gate tubes are extremely strong to withstand contact. The double ribbed PVC hurdle board offers superior strength and durability as well. Meets all High School federation rules.
- 5 height adjustments: 30"-33"-36"-39"-42"
- Extremely strong zinc plated steel base tubing with aluminum gate tubes
- Double ribbed PVC hurdle board for superior strength and durability
- Meets all high school pullover specifications and high school federation rules
- Great for plyometric training - exercises that cause rapid deceleration and acceleration of muscles that create a stretch-shortening cycle
- See inset for upright color selection
- Made in the USA