Body Solid Commercial Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
The Body Solid Commercial Flat/Incline/Decline Bench was constructed using super durable 2" x 3", eleven-gauge steel and has thick, durable padding that provides comfort and support. The back and seat pads adjust independently +from each other to ensure the proper fit for any size user, and they both adjust to multiple different positions, including flat, declined, and inclined. Plus, the oversized transport wheels and front handle allow you to easily pick this up and wheel it away into storage. Great for bench presses, deltoid raises, shoulder presses, ab crunches, oblique bends, bicep curls, and dips!
- Constructed with 2" x 3", eleven-gauge steel for durability
- Thick, durable padding provides comfort and support
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments ensure proper fit for any size user
- Oversized transport wheels with a front handle for easy movement
- Adjusts from decline to flat to several incline positions
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Height to pad-- flat position 18"
- Back Pad tapers 9.5" - 12" towards seat pad
- 1000 pound capacity tested
- Great for bench presses, deltoid raises, shoulder presses, ab crunches, oblique bends, bicep curls, and dips
- Weight: 74 lbs
- Brand: Body Solid