Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench
The Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench is a great starter piece for your at home gym. Featuring an 6-position ladder style back pad adjustment and 8-position seat pad allowing users to do a +number of exercises including bench press, decline press, incline press, pec fly, shoulder press, ab crunch, oblique bend, bicep curl, tricep kickback and more. Includes T-bar leg hold down attachment and thick, DuraFirm padding. Wheels make transport easy.
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style
- Back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar leg hold down attachment
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks
- Thick, rich DuraFirm upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Dimensions: 22"H x 59"L x 27"W
- Height to pad-flat position: 20"
- Back pad is 9.5" wide
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Manufacturer's In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Brand: Body Solid