Cascade R Men's Lacrosse Helmet
This item ships FREE!
No returns (other than correction of errors) will be accepted on customized helmets. No cancellations/changes permitted
Protection is a priority on the lacrosse field and the Cascade R Men's Lacrosse Helmet offers protection like never before. Featuring the most advanced impact management system Cascade has ever created, this helmet +will keep your head safer on high and low impact blows. The liner combines Cascade's exclusive SevenTech and PoronXRD systems to surround your head with unmatched cushioning. The Seven Technology liner system compresses to laterally displace energy. Then within seconds, the liner completely resets to ready itself for the next impact. PoronXRD foam, new to Cascade helmets, not only adds comfort, but helps to additionally lessen linear force from low impacts. With Cascade's HardTail SPRfit, you'll get a 360-degree contoured fit that can be adjusted quickly during games and practices.
NOTE: This helmet features decals on the Mohawk, Vent, Visor and Back Panel. Select None in the drop down menu if you do not want a colored decal on those parts of the helmet.
- Official helmet of Major League Lacrosse
- Seven Technology - Impact attenuation system manages energy transfer from direct impact
- On impact, the Seven Technology liner system compresses to laterally displace energy and within seconds, complete reset to ready for the next impact
- SuperMono R Shell with increased ventilation and balance point near the center of the head for a lighter feel
- SPRfit (Swiss Precision Ratchet) Hardtail - Adjustable fit system inside the shell and an adjustment gear in the back
- One size, fully adjustable XS-XL
- Meets NOCSAE standards
- Gender Age: Men's
- Material: High impact plastic shell with Poron XRD foam liner
- Benefit: Adjustable one size fits all design
- Brand: Cascade
100% Recommend this product
(2 of 2 responses)
August 17, 2016
Best Helmet out there
I used this helmet for mulitple season and have gotton hit countless amounts of times and it has held up very nicely and is very comfortable.
July 15, 2014
I have used this helmet since they have first came out and they are great for playing at the high school level and higher. The colors that cascade offers are great for any player or team wanting to design their own helmet.