Chicago Boys' Roller Skate Training Combo Set
This item ships FREE!
The Chicago Boys' Roller Skate Training Combo Set was specifically designed for beginners just learning how to skate, and it includes a helmet, backpack, knee pads, and wrist guards to protect against injuries +that occur when he falls down. The skates can easily convert from super stable training skates to fast and sleek inline skates, and they were designed to be size-adjustable, allowing him to enjoy these skates for years to come. These skates were constructed using 64mm wheels and semi-precision bearings that deliver the smoothest ride possible on indoor or outdoor surfaces, and the adjustable buckle closures ensure a nice and secure fit around his feet. The perfect beginner skating set!
- Easily converts from a training skate to an inline skate
- Adjusts to four different shoe sizes
- Can be used on the sidewalk or in the rink
- 64mm wheels and 608Z semi-precision bearings provide a smooth ride
- Adjustable buckle closures for a secure fit
- Comfortable inner boot
- Includes: trainer skates, helmet, backpack, knee pads, and wrist guards
- Sizing: Small (10J-13J), Medium (1-4)
- Gender Age: Boys'
- Type: Inline
- Brand: Chicago
- Material: Hard adjustable shell with a soft inner boot
- Wheels: 64mm wheels