Chicago Boys' Roller Skate Training Combo Set
The Chicago Boys' Roller Skate Training Combo Set was specifically designed for beginners just learning how to skate, and it includes a helmet, backpack, knee pads, and wrist guards to protect against injuries +that occur when he falls down. The skates can easily convert from super stable training skates to fast and sleek inline skates, and they were designed to be size-adjustable, allowing him to enjoy these skates for years to come. These skates were constructed using 64mm wheels and semi-precision bearings that deliver the smoothest ride possible on indoor or outdoor surfaces, and the adjustable buckle closures ensure a nice and secure fit around his feet. The perfect beginner skating set!
- Easily converts from a training skate to an inline skate
- Adjusts to four different shoe sizes
- Can be used on the sidewalk or in the rink
- 64mm wheels and 608Z semi-precision bearings provide a smooth ride
- Adjustable buckle closures for a secure fit
- Comfortable inner boot
- Includes: trainer skates, helmet, backpack, knee pads, and wrist guards
- Sizing: Small (10J-13J), Medium (1-4)
- Gender Age: Boys'
- Type: Inline
- Brand: Chicago
- Material: Hard adjustable shell with a soft inner boot
- Wheels: 64mm wheels