CranBarry Eagle Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Professionally crafted with a mulberry wood core, the Cranbarry Eagle Field Hockey Stick offers a more forgiving touch on the ball so it doesn't rebound too far away from your stick, and it +utilized a fiberglass wrapping and a reinforced toe for added strength and durability. The grip was designed with more ridges at the top for easier left-hand grip on the stick and has a smoother bottom for quicker right-hand sliding, and the midi toe provides excellent ball control. An all around great field hockey stick for beginners!
- High grade mulberry wood wrapped in fiberglass for decreased vibration when hitting and receiving the ball and improved ball speed
- Araldite reinforcement on toe for durability
- Well balanced throughout shaft and toe
- Concept sport-grip has ridges at the top for good left-hand gripping and a smooth lower portion for easy right-hand sliding
- Midi toe provides excellent ball control
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Mulberry Wood
- Experience: Beginner
- Brand: Cranbarry
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Midi
- Bow Shape: Standard
0% Recommend this product
(0 of 3 responses)
It's okay for less serious players, but it wears out easily. Its best to spring for a more expensive, durable, and hgher quality stick that will last longer. I've also had another Cranbarry stick and it had nearly no hitting power...
September 4, 2010
My daughter has just started playing Field Hockey and this is a great stick for a beginning player. We'll see how many years it fits her.
field hockey stick
good experience and product was delivered as expected