First Team SLAM TURBO Adjustable Basketball Hoop
PROMO! $100 Off This Hoop - Limited Time - Applies in Cart
This item ships FREE!
The First Team SLAM TURBO Adjustable Basketball Hoop is an affordable, durable, adjustable basketball system perfect for driveway basketball. Featuring a heavy 4" x 4" 11 ga. steel post, its one-piece design eliminates +the potential for joint deterioration common with sectional posts. Quik-Pin height adjustment design makes adjusting the Slam simple and fast. Simply pull the pin located on the back of the basketball post, lift the adjustment handle to the appropriate rim height, replace the pin, and you're good to go! Springs located in the extension assembly assure that the adjustment is effortless. With a 36"x54" Tempered Glass Backboard, your driveway will be the envy of your neighbors.
- 4" x 4" Square Post
- FT1250 Slam Arm System
- 36" x 54" Tempered Glass Backboard
- Direct-Mounted Heavy Duty Flex Rim
- Springs located in the extension assembly counter balance the weight of the backboard and rim
- Quik-Pin height adjustment design
- Adjusts from 10' to 7' in 6" increments
- Post is buried 36" below playing surface
- Post to backboard extension distance is 24" with rim at 10' (Increases as rim height is lowered)
- Approximate Weight: 205 lbs
- Lifetime Superior Warranty: Covers any damage caused by normal basketball activity and normal player contact with the goal. "Normal basketball activity" and "Normal player contact" shall be described as any action that is necessary for participation in the game of basketball. Deliberate hanging on the rim, multiple player hanging, and vandalism are not covered under the Limited Warranty. Note: This warranty is valid only when used in a residential setting: "Residential" is defined as a "single family dwelling."
- Type: Residential
- Style: Adjustable Height
- Backboard Size: 36'' x 54''
- Backboard Material: Tempered Glass
- Pole: 4'' x 4''
- Installation: In-Ground
- Safety Setback: 24''
- Rim: Heavy Duty Flex
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Brand: First Team