Gear Pro-Tec X2 Air X-27F Adult Football Shoulder Pads - RB / LB / DB / TE
This item ships FREE!
The Gear Pro-Tec X2 Air X-27F Adult Football Shoulder Pads - RB / LB / DB / TE is a low-profile, quick drying, and comfortable shoulder pad designed with a traditional look, and +advanced extras to protect and perform. To keep you cool, vent holes drilled directly into the shell circulate air, while the moisture wicking, perforated foam system keeps you cool and dry. Raised corrugations make for a stronger shell, to take the hard hits, and a Pro-Loc epaulet cap system absorbs impact to the shoulder, while delivering completely free arm and shoulder motion. Enhanced with a low profile Flat Pad and short front arch, you get speed, agility, and range of motion, while an extended rear arch keeps you protected from those hard hits.
- Traditional pad design
- Perforated Moisture management foam system enhances cooling and drying
- AC joint notch-out with AC cradle pads provides expanded protection without putting direct pressure on the joint
- Adjustable caps and deltoid pads move with arm and shoulder for a full range of motion without sacrificing protection
- Vent holes in the shell circulate air and quickly cool the player
- Raised corrugations improve shell strength and protection
- Adjustable and removable waterproof Air Release clavicle pad system makes for a customized fit
- Pro-Loc epaulet design delivers complete 180 degree arm range of motion
- Patented front lock stabilizer
- Swing gate deltoid pad
- 1" belts with non-cut buckles
- Position specific designs:
- Low-profile Flat Pad construction protects while keeping player agile and fast
- Short front arch extends range of motion
- Extended rear arch improves back protection
- Position: RB, FB, TE, LB
- Gender Age: Adult
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Brand: Gear Pro-Tec
100% Recommend this product
(3 of 3 responses)
Las Vegas, Nevada
December 20, 2016
Superb protection for a great price
October 12, 2014
My friend has one and it has great protection and its very comfy...
December 28, 2013
These pads are very comfortable and provide excellent protection! They didnt take long to break in
1 Questions | 1 Answers
Cuaj from Green Bay, Wisconsin asked:
How heavy is it?
These pads weigh approximately 5.6 lbs.