Gear Pro-Tec Z-Cool Adult Football Shoulder Pads - DL / TE / DE
This item ships FREE!
The Gear Pro-Tec Z-Cool Adult Football Shoulder Pads - DL / TE / DE is an incredibly lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable pad, designed for the bigger players, taking the bigger hits on the +field. Patented moisture wicking, breathable Z-Cool padding keeps the body dry and comfortable, while adjustable caps, deltoid pads, and removable clavicle pads increase protection and deliver a customized fit. Outside, a rigid plastic buckle system protects the sternum while a pro-logic epaulet system and inner arch design handle big impacts.
- Ultra-lightweight protection - 35% lighter than traditional pads
- Patented Z-COOL moisture management system pulls cool air in and forces hot air out while wicking moisture from the body
- AC joint notch-out with AC cradle pads provides expanded protection without putting direct pressure on the joint
- Adjustable caps and deltoid pads move with arm and shoulder for a full range of motion without sacrificing protection
- Adjustable and removable waterproof Air Release clavicle pad system makes for a customized fit
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial interior fabric
- Z-Cool plastic inner arch design
- Rigid plastic sternum protection
- Pro-logic epaulet design
- 1" adjustable belts with non-cut buckles for a custom, comfortable fit
- Wider front and back arch coverage designed for bigger players
- Built for maximum protection for harder impacts
- Position: DL, TE
- Gender Age: Adult
- Weight: 5.55 lbs
- Brand: Gear Pro-Tec
100% Recommend this product
(2 of 2 responses)
North Las Vegas, NV
June 11, 2018
My son has warned these particular pass and youth for the last 6 years I have purchased three different sizes and 6 years. These past are extremely comfortable light and protect very well. My son is not encountered any shoulder issues or problems and I like that you can attach a nice neck roll on them. He will be playing High School football and I'd like to purchase a pair of these for him and high school as well. I know that this particular product is worn here by one of the nation's most dominant high school teams Bishop Gorman. And I was recommended to buy them for him as a youth shoulder pad by their coaches. A wonderful product now we're going to see how they operate for high school.
January 22, 2018
suitable for all players.
looks like cool
1 Questions | 1 Answers
Heather from Marina del Rey, CA asked:
I'm borderline between a small and a medium. Do you recommend going with the smaller or larger size?
If your shoulders are exactly 17" and your chest is 38" then the size choice is personal preference whether you prefer tighter pads. You also have the option of purchasing both sizes and trying them on. The size you do not like can be returned in new condition with all included tags and packaging for a full refund.