Gear Pro-Tec Z-Cool Adult Football Shoulder Pads - QB / WR / DB
This item ships FREE!
The Gear Pro-Tec Z-Cool Adult Football Shoulder Pads - QB / WR / DB is an incredibly lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable pad, designed for mobile players on the field, like wide receivers and +defensive backs, but are also great for QBs who typically take hits. Patented moisture wicking, breathable Z-Cool padding keeps the body dry and comfortable, while adjustable deltoid pads, and removable clavicle pads increase protection and deliver a customized fit. Outside, a rigid plastic buckle system protects the sternum while a pro-logic epaulet system and extended inner arch design handle impacts.
- Ultra-lightweight protection - 35% lighter than traditional pads
- Patented Z-COOL moisture management system pulls cool air in and forces hot air out while wicking moisture from the body
- AC joint notch-out with AC cradle pads provides expanded protection without putting direct pressure on the joint
- Adjustable deltoid pads move with arm and shoulder for a full range of motion without sacrificing protection
- Adjustable and removable waterproof Air Release clavicle pad system makes for a customized fit
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial interior fabric
- Z-Cool plastic inner arch design
- Rigid plastic sternum protection
- Pro-logic epaulet design
- 1" adjustable belts with non-cut buckles for a custom, comfortable fit
- Lightweight for speed and agility
- Extended arch protection
- Fixed cap pads
- Position: QB, WR, DB
- Gender Age: Adult
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Brand: Gear Pro-Tec
100% Recommend this product
(3 of 3 responses)
February 5, 2017
Great pads, very lightweight. The removable pads on the inside are definitely a plus for comfort
ProsDetachable pads on inside
If you want some great shoulder pads get these. They are the ones I used before with my college team and so playing semi pro I knew I wanted to buy them to own. They are comfortable they give you ease with throwing and catching and protection. I play qb and wide receiver and they are perfect for both postitions.
January 23, 2014
A great choice
These are great shoulderpads. They are extremely light and are great at keeing you cool. I do feel like the shoulder flaps are a little large though. Other than this, if you can spare 200$, you should definately try these out!
ConsLarge over the shoulders