Grays 100i Indoor Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Designed for beginner indoor players, the Grays 100i Indoor Field Hockey Stick was constructed using mulberry wood that provides a soft, forgiving touch on the ball when receiving, and it was reinforced with +fiberglass to give you more power behind your hits and give your stick a longer life. It features an Ultrabow blade profile that uses a straighter shape to give beginners more control when striking, helping them develop their core skills, and its Micro toe is smaller, lighter, and easier to maneuver, especially when executing reverse stick moves. Plus, it utilized Hybrid Heel Protection to further increase the stick's durability and strength. An excellent beginner indoor stick with a nice, soft feel!
- Wood Composite Hybrid Technology combines wood and composite materials to deliver a stiffer, yet responsive feel with less vibration
- Fiberglass reinforcement for added durability
- Ultrabow blade profile features a straighter shape that's ideal for developing core skills and striking the ball
- Micro toe combines elements of a hook and midi toe for excellent drag flicking ability
- Hybrid Heel Protection for increased durability and strength
- Hybrid Feel Area offers an excellent feel in your hands
- Helps develop core skills and connect with consistent power on shots and passes
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Mulberry Wood
- Experience: Beginner
- Brand: Grays
- Type: Indoor
- Toe Shape: Micro
- Bow Shape: Ultrabow