Grays GX2000 Superlite Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Grays GX2000 Superlite Field Hockey Stick utilized a special lightweight design to help you swing the stick faster and generate maximum power. It features a fully integrated carbon, aramid, and fiberglass matrix +that ensures more power and durability, while dampening stick vibrations to offer a better feel in your hands. Plus, it was designed with a maxi toe that offers the largest receiving area, making it easier to trap the ball, and it's great for reverse stick control and drag flicks.
- Fully integrated carbon, aramid, and fiberglass matrix ensures more power and durability
- Carbon content adds stiffness and provides extra power behind your hits
- Aramid content adds strength and helps dampen stick vibrations
- Fiberglass sleeve wrapped around the stick to increase strength, durability, and ball speed and to help dampen vibrations
- Thinner handle allows extra grip
- Special lightweight model designed to help players swing the stick faster and generate maximum power
- Maxi toe offers a larger surface for receiving the ball and executing reverse stick moves
- Material: 50% Fiberglass, 35% Carbon, 15% Aramid
- Experience: Advanced, Competitive
- Brand: Grays
- Weight: 524 g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard