Grays GX2500 Composite Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Grays GX2500 Composite Field Hockey Stick brings power to the field. A high fiberglass composition provides excellent power and durability that's great for high school and college field hockey players. Not only +does the GX2500 provide great power, it offers a fantastic first touch and feel, allowing you to receive and control the ball without worry. The maxi toe design offers a large receiving area along with the hitting power of a midi toe, and it is the preferred toe design for drag flicks and reverse stick control. A Stiff power rating means this stick provides ample power without sacrificing control.
- Ideal for advanced college and high school players
- A composite combination of carbon, aramid and fiberglass molded together to create superior balance and feel
- Excellent first touch and feel
- Excellent power
- High fiberglass content provides more power and durability
- Maxi toe for excellent receiving area with the hitting power of a midi toe
- Great for drag flicks and reverse stick control
- All Grays sticks meet current NFHS/FIH bow-marking requirements of 25mm or less
- Power Rating: Stiff
- Head Surface: Standard
- Bow Type - Bow Size: Standard - 20 mm
- Grip: Traction Hi-Soft
- Blade Profile: Standard
- Balance Point: 33.5 cm
- Material: 75% Fiberglass, 15% Carbon, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Advanced, Competitive
- Brand: Grays
- Weight: 610 g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard
50% Recommend this product
(1 of 2 responses)
September 24, 2013
I play defense for my high school's team and this stick is perfect. It has power for driving the ball up the field, and also enough control for dodges and pull backs. I'm really glad I got this stick.
September 17, 2011
Get this stick!
Easy to controlt eh ball, big power, excellent value.