Grays GX6000 Micro Composite Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
Our Field Hockey Experts are here to help you select the right stick - Call 1-800-693-6368
With a newly designed micro toe, the Grays GX6000 Micro Composite Field Hockey Stick is ideal for drag +flicking and lifting the ball. The improved feel area absorbs the initial ball contact with the surface of the stick for a softer feel, and improved control. With its carbon, aramid, and fiberglass construction, this stick has optimal stiffness and dampening qualities for excellent hitting, balance and feel.
- Micro toe is excellent for drag flicking and 3D skills
- Head shape and thickness are ideal for lifting the ball
- Fully integrated carbon, aramid and fiberglass composite
- Improved feel area to absorb initial ball contact
- Energy reduction handle helps decrease vibration
- Combination of consistent power with excellent balance and feel
- 20 mm standard bow
- Material: 50% Carbon, 40% Fiberglass, 10% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Grays
- Weight: 582 g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Micro
- Bow Shape: Standard