Grays KN7000 Probow Indoor Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
The Grays KN7000 Probow Indoor Field Hockey Stick features a Probow shape that was designed with a low bow and contoured face that offers improved drag flicks and aerials, and it has a +Dragflick Groove in the face that also helps generate sling momentum for increased power. This stick was designed using carbon and graphene materials that maximize durability and power for heavy-duty performance, and it utilized DuraZone Heel Protection for maximum strength and durability. Geocentric Core Technology used foam inserts to ensure a soft touch on the ball, while the Pro Dampening handle has an octagonal design that enhances grip for consistent stick handling and shot execution. A top of the line stick for the most elite offensive players-- perfect for 3D skills and drag flicking!
- Braided Carbon Construction provides exceptional power and stiffness
- Graphene Enhanced Technology offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer and shock absorbtion
- Geocentric Core Technology utilizes foam inserts to ensure a soft touch on the ball
- DuraZone Heel Protection for maximum strength and durability
- Probow Xtreme shape features a low bow and contoured face for improved drag flicks and aerials
- Bow design generates "sling" momentum for powerful drag flicks and passes on your backhand
- Features a Pro Dampening Handle for reduced vibration
- Octagonal handle enhances grip for consistent stick handling and shot execution
- Micro toe combines elements of a hook and midi toe for excellent drag flicking ability
- Dragflick Groove offers powerful drag flicks and 3D skills
- Power Rating: Xtra Stiff
- Material: 70% Carbon, 20% Aramid, 10% Graphene
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Grays
- Weight: 525 g
- Type: Indoor
- Toe Shape: Micro
- Bow Shape: Probow Indoor
100% Recommend this product
(1 of 1 responses)
March 7, 2018
Love this stick!
Was very pleasantly surprised by the small details such as the slightly contoured face, the dragflick groove, and the heel protection that makes this stick a thrill to use. Absolutely love the low bow as well as the octagonal grip.