Grays Surf 500 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Designed specifically for beginner players, the Grays Surf 500 Field Hockey Stick features a wood core that softens your touch on the ball to give you maximum control, and it has a fiberglass +wrapping for extra hitting power and longer lasting durability. The handle of the stick is thinner, making it easy for smaller hands to get a good grip, and it has a lightweight feel that's easy to maneuver. Plus, it has a maxi toe shape that provides a larger receiving area that assists with trapping the ball and gives you more hitting accuracy. All with a new, fun bubbles pattern-- the perfect stick for beginner players!
- Wood composition provides a softer, more forgiving touch on the ball for maximum control
- Fiberglass wrapping reinforces the stick for more power and durability
- Light and thin construction for easier ball control
- Maxi toe provides more surface area for the ball when receiving, dribbling, and passing
- Perfect for beginner players
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Mulberry Wood
- Experience: Beginner
- Brand: Grays
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Standard