Gryphon Elan Pro Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
Constructed using mostly carbon, the Gryphon Elan Pro Field Hockey Stick delivers intense power, while still having less carbon than the elite level sticks to allow for a softer touch and increased control. +It features a Pro-25 Shape that uses a moderate late bow to enhance your dynamic ball skills and improve your versatility, and by having the apex of the bow closer to the head of the stick, it allows you to get under the ball easier to improve your lifts and aerials. It also features an Energy Reduction System in the handle that helps reduce the vibration when hitting the ball for a better, more comfortable feel in your hands. Designed for advanced level players, this stick generates awesome hitting power without sacrificing feel.
- Combines intense power with perfect balance and extreme durability
- Pro-25 Shape has a moderate late bow that enhances your dynamic ball skills and improves your versatility
- Late Bow shape placed the apex of the bow closer to the toe of the stick to assist with lifting the ball, aerials, and dynamic ball movement
- Resin Matrix Technology uses resin to combine the chemical and physical properties of different fibers to form a new composite material with better characteristics than the individual components
- Energy Reduction System in the handle helps reduce the vibration when hitting the ball for a better feel in your hands
- Gryphon utilizes their years of experience and knowledge to create a fiber composition and lay-up that enhances the overall performance of the stick while achieving their desired level of power and creating a responsive feel
- Carbon Quotient: 70
- Power Rating: 6/10
- Experience: Advanced
- Brand: Gryphon
- Weight: 535g
- Type: Outdoor
- Bow Shape: Late bow