Gryphon Solo Pro Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
The Gryphon Solo Pro Field Hockey Stick features a balanced composition that uses fiberglass and aramid to create a flawless touch on the ball, while its carbon content provides the perfect amount of +power. It was designed with less carbon than elite level sticks to allow for a softer, more forgiving touch on the ball with increased control, so you can receive the ball and successfully transition into your next move with the ball still in your possession. Its Pro-25 Shape has a moderate late bow profile that enhances your dynamic ball skills and improves your versatility, and by having the apex of the bow closer to the head of the stick, it allows you to get under the ball easier to improve your lifts and aerials. Plus, it features an Energy Reduction System in the handle that helps reduce the vibration when hitting the ball for a better, more comfortable feel in your hands. Controlled power with a cushioned feel.
- Combines a flawless touch with the perfect amount of power
- Pro-25 Shape has a moderate late bow that enhances your dynamic ball skills and improves your versatility
- Late Bow shape placed the apex of the bow closer to the toe of the stick to assist with lifting the ball, aerials, and dynamic ball movement
- Resin Matrix Technology uses resin to combine the chemical and physical properties of different fibers to form a new composite material with better characteristics than the individual components
- Energy Reduction System in the handle helps reduce the vibration when hitting the ball for a better feel in your hands
- Gryphon utilizes their years of experience and knowledge to create a fiber composition and lay-up that enhances the overall performance of the stick while achieving their desired level of power and creating a responsive feel
- Carbon Quotient: 50
- Power Rating: 4/10
- Experience: Advanced
- Brand: Gryphon
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Bow Shape: Late bow