Icebug Nirak2 BUGrip Men's Hiking Boots
Light as a sneaker, warm as a winter boot and with a level of traction that only Icebug can deliver. Nirak is designed for being versatile, targeting activities from dog walking to playing +with the kids on that first snowy day. The toned down bluesign Polyester textile upper is durable and easy to maintain and it has reflective trim for added visibility on dark winter walks. The fleece lining is warm and comfy, and together with the medium last and toe rocker it means great fit and walking capacity. Stable midsole with just the right amount of support. Studded BUGrip outsole provides reliable traction in all winter conditions.
- BUGrip outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs
- Water resistant upper
- Shaft height and fleece lining for winter use
- Usage: Walking, Hiking
- Lining: Fleece. 100% recycled, bluesign and solution dyed, GRS certified PET polyester textile
- Terrain: Mixed trail, Off trail
- Upper Part: RipStop textile made from bluesign, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified PET polyester textile / Protective PU mudguard.
- Weight: 420 gram
- Studs: Studded
- Insole: BIO-ECO NU-POLI GRS certified 70% recycled polyurethane, lined with solution dyed Timbermesh of 100% GRS certified recycled PET. Removable.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM Foam, ESS stabilizer
- Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip carbide steel tip studs
- Water Protection: Water repellent
- Style: Winter
- Gender Age: Men's
- Brand: Icebug USA