Icebug Speed2 BUGrip Men's Hiking Boots
One of the all-time most used and sold Icebug styles, now with updated design. Perfect for those not wanting to take any risks in harsh winter conditions, no matter if you're the average +Sunday walker or a Canadian/Norwegian mail deliverer who always needs to deliver. Mid cut height gives the ankle support you need. EVA stabilizer and lots of forefoot rocker gives stable ride platform for fast and healthy feet. 3M reflective trim for added visibility on dark winter walks. Insulation provides comfort in low temperatures, perfect for enthusiastic fitness walkers so they don't get too hot and sweaty. The BUGrip sole provides traction and enables outdoor activities regardless how slippery it is.
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Keeps the feet dry
- Wide ergonomic last
- Usage: Hiking
- Lining: Fleece. 100% recycled, bluesign and solution dyed, GRS certified PET polyester textile
- Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip carbide steel tip studs
- Water Protection: Waterproof
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Studs: Studded
- Insole: OrthoLite Hybrid, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign certified and solution dyed. Removable.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM Foam, ESS stabilizer
- Upper Part: RipStop textile made from bluesign, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified PET polyester textile / Protective PU mudguard.
- Style: Winter
- Gender Age: Men's
- Brand: Icebug USA