ISC R-ALF Rescue Auto-Locking Pulley
The R-ALF is an auto-locking Pulley which locks in both directions. Fitted with a load becket, the R-ALF can be combined with two single or double Pulleys to form a 3:1 or 5:1 +Mechanical Advantage Hauling System. The R-ALF is fitted with an over-speed brake, which will automatically engage to arrest and hold a load, in the event of the user letting go of the control rope.
- Weight: 1200g (2.65lbs)
- Strength: Work Load Limit: 250kg (550lbs)
- Approved for 11mm EN1891-A ropes only
- User can easily lift/lower themselves and lock off by using a hand ascender and a short strop
- Can easily be used in combinaton with Prusik-minding pulleys to create 3:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage systems
- Certifications: CE EN0120, ANSI Z359.4