Joola Atlanta Indoor Ping Pong Table
PROMO! $50 Off This Item - Limited Time - Applies in Cart
This item ships FREE!
Play like a pro with the ITTF certified Joola Atlanta Indoor Ping Pong Table. This high-end table features 7/8" wood composite top with an 8 layer matrix finish for ultra-fast competitive play. The +external edge are supported by a 2" steel apron that are designed to resist warping over time. When it's time to practice, this table folds in its play-back feature while keeping 6 legs on the floor for stability. Once it's time to wrap it up, this pro-style table folds up to 23.5" wide X 68.5" high X 72" long and is secured with a Dual Lock Safety (DLS) to prevent the table from accidentally opening while in the storage position. For easy transportation this table uses foot pedals to raise the entire table off the floor for easy rolling on 5" caster wheels.
- 7/8" Wood composite top with high density rating
- Official table of the 1996 and 2000 Olympic games
- Professional Tournament certification by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- Play-back feature keeps six legs in contact with the floor for proper superior support and stability
- Tournament blue paint is an 8 layer matrix finish for ultra-fast tournament play
- 2" by 1.5" Rectangular steel legs with synthetic powder coating
- Top grade tournament net
- Unique transport system for easy movement
- Dual Lock Safety
- Fold for storage to a compact and safe 23.5" wide x 68.5" high x 72" long
- Playing surface 108" x 60" x 30"
- 3 Year Residential Warranty
- Assembly Required
- Made in Germany
- Material: 7/8'' Wood composite top with high density rating
- Dimensions: 9'L x 5'W x 30''H