Triumph Full Steel Compression Fit Ladderball
The Triumph Full Steel Compression Fit Ladderball assembles in seconds. At around 6 pounds per frame the ladders are very stable during play. This 36" high by 23" wide all-metal set features efficient +compression fit connectors that eliminate the need for thumb screws or any extra small parts that can get lost when packing and unpacking. The durable, metal frame is built to withstand years of competitive play. The metal crossbars insert onto molded fittings that are pre-installed into the metal uprights. Attach the uprights to the bases, insert all three crossbars into the fittings on one upright, then connect the other side of the ladder to the other end of the crossbars and you're ready to play. Six soft ball bolas are included in this set (three blue and three red bolas). When finished playing, the metal frame components and the bolas pack inside a durable carry bag for convenient storage and transportation. Enjoy playing outside in any open space with the easiest setup available.
- All-steel, press-fit ladder toss set easily assembles in seconds with no need for screws, knobs, or loose parts
- Strong polymer connecting joints hold the steel frame together
- 36" high x 23" wide metal ladderball frame secures to slotted steel legs with no screws or small parts needed
- Patent-pending hardware-free frames consist of 7 steel pieces per ladder
- Includes six soft ball bolas (three blue and three red bolas) and a durable sport bag for easy portability and storage
- Brand: Triumph