Marmot Women's PreCip Rain Jacket
Blank (12-40 pieces)
Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
with Embroidery (12-40 pieces)
Leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks
Team customization includes 1-color logo and front and back numbers. Setup fees start at $50.
Corporate customization includes single location embroidery. Setup fee starts at $50. Call or email for other customization.
Stay dry and comfortable in the Marmot Women's PreCip Rain Jacket featuring NanoPro waterproof/breathable technology with a super microporous structure that is air permeable and designed to shed excess moisture vapor. Packable with +PitZips, a lined chin guard and Angel-Wing movement technology for full mobility. Customize this jacket with your company's logo!
Our team department is prepared to help you perfect your custom team uniforms and corporate apparel. Please call us at 1-866-286-9772 or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to place your order. Use the
"Get a Quote" button above to get a quick and easy quote.
- Company Name: Choose from stock fonts or use your own
- Company Logo: Have your company logo added in a single location (a one-time setup fee applies)
- Names/Numbers: Individual names and numbers can be added to
your corporate apparel (additional charges apply for all custom names
Please Note: 12 piece minimum. Setup charges start at $50 for screen printing and embroidery and vary based on the specifics
of your order. Where applicable, an upcharge will apply for sizes 2XL and up. Prices above include one color screen print
or tackle-twill for each name and number. Embroidery includes multi-color customization.
- NanoPro Technology is waterproof and breathable
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro closure
- DriClime lined chin guard
- Angel-Wing movement allows full range of motion
- Packs in pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Center back length: 27"
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Material: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Brand: Marmot
- Gender Age: Women's
100% Recommend this product
(1 of 1 responses)
January 7, 2018
Good quality keeps you dry