Marshall Thundering Herd Roadside Emergency Kit
This item ships FREE!
Because unexpected things happen on the road, it's always good to be prepared. The Marshall Thundering Herd Roadside Emergency Kit is a handy set of tools to keep with you in the car. +All packed in a triangular storage tote that doubles as a reflective warning sign, this kit includes jumper cables and other essential tools for roadside emergencies. Great gift for a new driver or car owner!
- 1 Triangular-shaped tote with reflective tape that doubles as a roadside hazard sign
- 1 set of jumper cables (8.2-ft long, 15-gauge copper with laminated instructions tag affixed to the cables)
- 1 heavy-duty plastic ice scraper
- 1 tire-pressure gauge
- 1 9-piece ratchet set (socket sizes ranging from 3/16" to 1/2") with rigid hand driver
- 1 pair of standard slip-joint pliers
- 1 flathead screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 Phillips screwdriver (7-1/4")
- 1 roll of red electrical tape
- Blade-style automotive fuses: (1) 10 amp, (2) 15 amp, and (1) 20 amp
- 1 pair of white work gloves (woven heavy-duty cotton blend)
- Insulated ring and spade terminals (3 of each)
- League: NCAA
- Team: Marshall Thundering Herd
- Brand: Picnic Time
- Dimensions: 12'' x 3.5'' x 12''