McDavid HexPad Power Shooter Arm Sleeve
Protect your arm from cuts, bruises, and abrasions when you get physical or hit the turf hard with the McDavid HexPad Power Shooter Arm Sleeve. Designed with the advanced protection of HexPad technology, +which delivers incredible padding to your vulnerable elbow, and HydraVent moisture management technology, for a cooler, more comfortable game, this athletic arm sleeve steps your game up and keeps you sharp. Perfect for any sport, any player, and any position, the Shooter Arm Sleeve is a great addition to your sports arsenal.
- 17" long sleeve designed to fit from the wrist to the middle of the bicep
- Protects from cuts and scratches caused by in-game contact or turf abrasion
- HexPad Technology featuring individually inserted hexagonal shaped pads allow for nonstop added protection around the elbow in a 4" area
- Constructed with HydraVent hDc Moisture Management Technology that moves moisture from the body, across the outside of the sleeve, keeping you cool, comfortable, and dry
- Compression design works to keep muscles warm and loose
- Elastic band at the end of the sleeve prevents it from slipping down the arm during use
- Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable material moves with the body to prevent chafing and irritation
- Ideal for all sports
- Sold as a single
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Use mild detergent or non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry.
- Type: Arm Sleeves
- Brand: McDavid
75% Recommend this product
(3 of 4 responses)
July 10, 2015
I LOVE McDavid's hex sleeve. In my division of football, you can only wear padded sleeves, so I always buy the McDavid ones. they are comfortable and well made, and always stay in place. definitely work the 17 bucks, and the white one is extra fresh :)
Fresh as all
October 6, 2014
Good elbow protection
The sleeve fits properly and stays in place. No bunching or rolling up or down. I bought them for elbow protection, which they do offer. Keep in mind that the padded area does not protect the forearm, only the elbow.
ConsWish they made the pad a little longer for more coverage.
January 23, 2014
Fits true to size
durable and good fit
By Joel Borchardt
February 2, 2012
Delivered quickly and the item is great!
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Anthony bedard from London Ontario canada asked:
What is the sizing for adult. I.e what arm circumference for the small and medium.
With your arm slightly flexed, measure the circumference of the fullest part of your forearm, typically midway between your wrist and elbow.
XS - 7-8"
S - 8-9.5"
M - 9.5-11"
L - 11-12"
XL - 12-14"
XXL - 15-17"
Scott from Sioux Falls, SD asked:
is this an adult or youth large?
Adult. If it were youth, it would say "youth" in the title.