Minnesota Vikings Away Uniform Action Figure Set
The next generation of NFL Electric Football action figures are here with the Minnesota Vikings Away Uniform Action Figure Set! These high quality NFL action figures are packaged in a plastic poly-bag and +are the most detailed figures we have ever created. These perfectly balanced figures run great on your Electric Football playing fields old and new, and fit Invisibases and all other Tudor-compatible double clip and single clip bases. Realistic NFL miniatures for the kids room, office, and man cave. Contains one team of eleven (11) collectible NFL figures in 5 different action poses with authentic NFL team colors and logos. Great as cake toppers, for fantasy football taunting, and at tailgating events. Put one in your pocket at the game for good luck! Each figure averages about an inch in height.
- Includes 11 highly detailed one inch NFL team figures featuring authentic NFL team colors and logos
- 5 different player poses in each set
- First is the LINEMAN figure. You get 3 lineman figures per team. Linemen are bent over, with elbows out so he can make contact with players beside him. Because his body position is lower than the more upright figures, he has a low center of gravity. This makes him less likely to get knocked over. Because his mass is spread out equally, it makes him harder to push. Linemen are best on the offensive and defensive lines, where you want strength and the ability to push players around.
- Next is the ALL PURPOSE figure. You get 2 all purpose figures per team. This player is squatting, with his arms hanging to his sides. All Purpose is very well balanced. He is a versatile figure capable of playing many positions. Use one at quarterback and the other at running back or tight end. On defense, use them as cornerbacks or defensive tackles.
- The BACKER figure is the tall player standing with his hands out to his sides. You get 2 backer figures per team. He is often used at the offensive tackle and tight end positions on offense, and can be used at the linebacker, defensive end, and safety positions on defense. His height makes it more difficult for the TTQB to throw over him. His wide stance offers a greater chance of an errant pass hitting him, increasing the odds of an interception.
- The RUNNER figure, while intended to be a stiff-arming running back, can also be used as a slot receiver on offense. You get 2 Runner figures per team. On defense, they make great pass rushers at the defensive end position. They also make good cornerbacks because they can grab opposing receivers, preventing them from getting open.
- The SPRINTER figure makes a good wide receiver, and they work well as a safety on defense. You get 2 SPRINTER figures per team. Because of their slim design, they can be devastating as blitzing defensive linemen because they are harder to block.
- Perfectly balanced figures run great on your Electric Football playing fields old and new
- League: NFL
- Team: Minnesota Vikings
- Brand: Tudor Games