Oakley Football Eyeshield - 20 Percent Grey
The Oakley Football Eyeshield - 20 Percent Grey puts a dark tint on one of the top visors in the game. The 20 percent grey tint is the darkest of the Oakley visors +and is best for players with sensitive eyes playing in medium to bright lights. High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates the distortion found in traditional polycarbonate visors with a unique injection molding process which shapes the shield with a unique curvature. The contours are designed to provide clarity at all angles of vision so peripheral vision is optimized. All visors block 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Constructed of Plutonite, a proprietary synthetic that is extremely durable and won't chip, crack or shatter. The AFR lens treatment prevents fogging. Tinted visors may not be approved for play in your league without a medical reason. Please consult your specific league rules for more information.
- HDO technology eliminates the distortion of first generation polycarbonate visors
- Oakley visor is constructed of Plutonite, a proprietary synthetic that sets a new standard for durability
- Injection molding is used to shape the shield with a unique curvature to provide clarity at all angles of vision
- Blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- AFR lens treatment for scratch resistance and anti-fog technology
- Compatible with most adult football helmets from Schutt, Riddell, Xenith and others. Fits some youth helmets.
- 20% Grey: Transmits 20% light and is ideal for medium to bright light
- Gender Age: Adult, Youth
- Brand: Oakley
- Approved For: Null