Osaka 2 Series Low Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka 2 Series Low Bow Field Hockey Stick was constructed using at least eleven layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and +feel, and it included a brand new woven carbon finishing layer for an even better look and feel. It features a low bow with a versatile shape that focuses on improving your slap hitting, drag-flicking, and 3D ball control, and it utilized Kevlar Cross and Aramid Backhand Blade to reinforce the stick for strength and durability. Plus, the Pro Touch Grey handle was wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce the vibration felt in your hands.
- Made using at least eleven layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Features a new woven carbon finishing layer for an improved look and feel
- Stick shape assists with slap hitting, drag-flicking and 3D ball control
- Osaka Low Bow features a versatile stick shape with excellent drag-flicking capabilities
- Features a Low Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 200mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Grey handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Super lightweight
- Part of a completely new line of geometric camouflage
- Material: 50% Carbon, 45% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 525g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Low bow - 24mm