Osaka 2 Series Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka 2 Series Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick was crafted using numerous layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel, and +it has a brand new woven carbon finishing layer for an even better look and feel. It features a Pro Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 250mm max bow position to offer you the best dribbling shape in the world, and its shape was designed to focus on 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting. The Pro Touch Grey handle was wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce the vibration felt in your hands, and Kevlar Cross and Aramid Backhand Blade were used to reinforce the stick for strength and durability.
- Made using at least eleven layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Features a new woven carbon finishing layer for an improved look and feel
- Stick shape assists with 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting
- Osaka Pro Bow features a slim and dynamic profile to offer the best dribbling shape
- Features a Pro Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 250mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Grey handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Part of a completely new line of geometric camouflage
- Material: 50% Carbon, 45% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Competitive, Advanced
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 525g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Pro bow - 24mm