Osaka 3 Series PTO Mid Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka 3 Series PTO Mid Bow Field Hockey Stick was designed using multiple layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber that were laid down in alternating orientations to create the optimal balance of +stiffness and feel. Its all new Mid Bow features a traditional bow shape with a sleek and technical profile (similar to the Pro Bow) that offers a slimmer and all-around faster profile than the previous model. The 30mm Pro Touch Black handle was wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in your hands, and Backhand Blade Technology was used to reinforce the essential impact zones using strong Kevlar fibers to increase durability and add power to your backhand moves.
- Made using at least thirteen layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Slimmer and all-around faster profile than the previous model
- Osaka Mid Bow features a traditional bow shape with a sleek and technical profile
- Features a Mid Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 300mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Black handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- Features Backhand Blade Technology that reinforced the essential impact zones using strong Kevlar fibers to increase durability and add power to your backhand moves
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Super lightweight design
- Material: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Advanced
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 525g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Mid bow - 24mm