Osaka 4 Series Low Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka 4 Series Low Bow Field Hockey Stick was constructed using no less than sixteen layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber that were laid down in alternating orientations to create the optimal +balance of stiffness and feel. The Low Bow features a versatile stick shape that helps improve your slap hitting and 3D ball control and has superior drag-flicking capabilities. The Pro Touch Grey handle was wrapped with a 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in the hands, and Kevlar Cross and Aramid Backhand Blade technologies were used to reinforce the stick for strength and durability.
- Made using at least sixteen layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Stick shape assists with slap hitting, drag-flicking and 3D ball control
- Osaka Low Bow features a versatile stick shape with excellent drag-flicking capabilities
- Features a Low Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 200mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Grey handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Super lightweight design
- Features unique metallic coloring with fun pops of color
- Material: 80% Carbon, 15% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Low Bow - 24mm