Osaka 4 Series Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka 4 Series Pro Bow Field Hockey Stick was constructed using a minimum of sixteen layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber that were laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance +of stiffness and feel. It features a Pro Bow with a slim and dynamic profile that offers the best dribbling shape, and its shape also assists with 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting accuracy. The Pro Touch Grey handle was wrapped with a 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in the hands, and Kevlar Cross and Aramid Backhand Blade technologies were used to reinforce the stick for strength and durability.
- Made using at least sixteen layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Stick shape assists with 3D ball control, flicking, and shooting
- Osaka Pro Bow features a slim and dynamic profile to offer the best dribbling shape
- Features a Pro Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 250mm max bow position
- 30mm Pro Touch Grey handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Super lightweight design
- Features unique metallic coloring with fun pops of color
- Material: 80% Carbon, 15% Fiberglass, 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 2% Aramid
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 530g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Pro bow - 24mm