Osaka Pro Tour Bronze Low Bow Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Osaka Pro Tour Bronze Low Bow Field Hockey Stick was expertly crafted using 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, offering you the optimal balance of stiffness and feel, and its super +lightweight construction offers increased control. It features a Low Bow whose versatile stick shape assists with slap hitting, 3D ball control, and has excellent drag flicking capabilities. This stick was reinforced with Kevlar and Aramid in specific target areas for strength and long-lasting durability, and it utilized a Pro Touch handle wrapped with a VibraStop foam layer to reduce vibrations felt in your hands. High quality materials, chic Japanese styling, and excellent design-- this stick completely embodies the Osaka brand.
- Made using at least 22 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fiber, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance of stiffness and feel
- Stick shape assists with slap hitting, drag-flicking and 3D ball control
- Osaka Low Bow features a versatile stick shape with excellent drag-flicking capabilities
- Features a Low Bow with a 24mm bow height and a 200mm max bow position
- 31mm Pro Touch Black handle wrapped with 1.5mm thick VibraStop foam layer for reduced vibration
- Features Backhand Blade Technology that reinforced the essential impact zones using strong Kevlar fibers to increase durability and add power to your backhand moves
- 45-degree angle head shape
- Kevlar Cross reinforcement on the head
- Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Matte black and holographic design for a unique look
- Superlight construction offers increased control
- Material: 98% Carbon, 1% Kevlar Cross reinforcement, 1% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
- Experience: Elite
- Brand: Osaka
- Weight: 535g
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Low Bow - 24mm